Tuesday, July 27, 2010

RSS

RSS stands for really simple syndication and it was easy enough to set an aggregator in Google Reader, but I think I will just stick to the section in the blogger dashboard. The Reading List within my blog dashboard allows me to see a list of blogs I follow and updates on any recent posts and additions made to those blogs. I have the option to add and manage the blogs within my list, to suit my purpose. To add to the convenience of this Reading List (Blog Dashboard) it is possible to view my followed blog items using Google Reader, simply by clicking on the link View in Google Reader at the bottom right hand corner of the Reading List. I preferred to view blog updates in the Reading List in my blog because it seemed to be easier to follow and comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment